Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. Union Enterprises is owned and operated by Union Holdings Limited. By using this site, users acknowledge and agree the Terms and Conditions. If user does not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the site.
Unless otherwise stated, all copyright and any other rights in all content information or materials included in all pages of this website, including without limitation all texts and images and their arrangement, are owned by the Union Enterprises.
Union Enterprises grants permission to browse, display, download and print materials on this website in its original format for non-commercial use only. All other uses are prohibited unless specific prior consent is obtained from Union Enterprises.
The information contained in the website and any hyperlinked website included therein are provided for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to conduct your own enquiries to verify any particular item of information provided on this website. We accept no responsibility for any error or omission in such information.
Price displayed in this website may be different from the final total amount, if necessary; our customer services representatives will confirm the most updated price with you before delivery and payment.
Information collection and use
Union Enterprises is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for the purpose of carrying on the company’s business, including the sales of products and services online.
The type of information we may request and then store includes:
- your personal information (name, gender, lifestyles…)
- address (office address, delivery address..)
- contact details (email, phone, mobile, fax…)
- payment details
1. All promotions are available for ordering on www.union.com.hk only.
2. Promotional offer while stock lasts.
3. Promotion cannot be redeemed for cash
4. Union Enterprises reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
5. All disputes about the promotion will subject to final decision of Union Enterprises.
1. Bonus point redemption program is applicable for members order on web and not applicable for *contract customers of Union Enterprises.
2. All stock and gift items offered under this program are available while stock lasts
3. Bonus point cannot be redeemed for cash
4. Once the redemption order is accepted, bonus point will be deducted from member accounts directly.
5. If the redemption order(s) from members is rejected (ie. Insufficient bonus point in exchange for gift items) , members will be informed separately
6. Bonus points accrued to a member’s account cannot be transferred or combined with any other account, even if such account belongs to the same registered member
7. For any cancelled order on whatsoever reasons, bonus point earned will be automatically deducted from member account directly
8. All earned bonus point will be valid for 12 months only. Expired bonus point will be deducted from member account and will not be notified.
9. Once the redemption order is accepted, it cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.
10. Once the redemption order is accepted, members will be notified within one to two weeks for collection of gift or stock items.
11. Any abuse relating to the redemption orders may result in the forfeiture of bonus point earned and cancellation of member web accounts.
12. All products , gifts, cash coupons offered under bonus scheme are directly supplied to the customer by designated merchants who are responsible for all related obligations and liabilities
13. Union Enterprises reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions herein and the bonus points required for redemption of stock/gift items from time to time
14. All disputes under the bonus point redemption program will subject to final decision of Union Enterprises.
*Contract customers have already entitled for special offers from Union Enterprises and cannot enjoy the bonus point redemption gift concurrently. If you are interested to become a contract customer, please contact our sales hotline at 2395-4281
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. Once you have provided us with your personally identifiable information, you will have reasonable access to that information so you can change or delete it.
Our website will send a “cookie” to your computer. This allows us to recognize your computer when you revisit our website. We may use the cookie information to compile useful statistics for general analysis. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer.
Should you have any enquiries concerning our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us. The address is as follows:
Unit C, 19/F, Roxy Industrial Centre,
41-49 Kwai Cheong Road,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Email Address: email@example.com